CONSULTANT OPEN SOURCE
- Bachelor Degree form IT related field.
- 2 years of experiences as a server administrator.
- Experiences in administering server, storage, and their integration; having knowledge or experience of DB administration (MySOL, PostgreSQL, etc.) is an advantage.
- Having experience in Linux system administration, with basic Cloud knowledge.
- Experience in visualized Linux environments (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc
- Basic experience with cloud platforms (such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Computing).
- Knowledge in monitoring solutions (such as cacti, icinga2 or similar).
- Committed and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Open Shift or similar is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in automation of large server and application farms is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in basic security concepts in application, system, network and voice areas is an added advantage.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Fluent in English, other language will be advantages.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive document.
- Linux Certification is Optional.
- Network Certification is Optional.
- Hands-on technical: system and apps server Linux, Free BSC, Windows-based. file server & repository, and cloud-based infrastructure (Google Apps, Own Cloud, etc.).
- Develop, monitor, and maintain Customer Linux Infrastructure.
- Effective team player who likes to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical Linux infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other team members to help to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- Become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own and solving them accordingly.