CONSULTANT SECURITY (MIDDLE)
- Bachelor Degree from IT or related field 2-6 Years of Experience as a Security administrator, Security Analyst, or Pentester Support and collaborate with Sales team for Design and Architecting Security solution for Customer Effective team player who likes to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Committed and able to cope with tight deadlines and Must be able to work flexible hours;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive documents;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels;
- Security, Linux and Network Certification is Optional;
- Fluent in English, other language will be advantages.
- Conduct formal tests on web-based applications, networks, wireless networks, databases, software development, and other types of computer systems on a regular basis. Also be expected to work on physical security assessments of servers, computer systems, and networks;
- Conducting regular security audits from both a logical/theoretical standpoint and a technical/hands-on standpoint.
- Hands-on technical: Penetration Test Web and Mobile Application using tools or non-tools
- Having knowledge or experience Hardening Windows and Linux
- Experience in Security Concept and Framework
- Familiarity with Information Security Policies, System Administration, Network Security, and Firewall Administration
- Familiarity Network Security Devices Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, AntiSpam, NGFW, etc.