- 1-2 years of working experience in Digital Marketing field;
- Data-driven, open minded, have a positive attitude and good team player;
- Proficient with SEO, Google Analytics, and social platforms;
- Basic knowledge of website design, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, and email marketing;
- Fluent English and strong writing skills.
- Manage and maintain the organization digital assets;
- Develop and execute creative digital campaign activities using all relevant digital channels such as website, social media, SEO, content marketing, etc;
- Create periodical report to track the progress of each campaigns/activities;
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.