EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Degree in Marketing Management, Communications, IT, or similar.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
- Manage many campaigns at once including different segmented messages
- Data-driven thinking to analyze data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Preferred Skills: Interface Design
- Attention to detail, Conceptual skills, Creative thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic code HTML, CSS to create / edit existing wireframe
- Experience with major email marketing service providers, like Mailchimp.
- Ms. Office (Especially Excel, ppt), Adobe Photoshop
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of audiences
- Collaborating with Programmers, Writers, and Creative People (Designer) to ensure messages are sent in proper form (desktop & mobile)
- Maintaining a database for new lead generation
- Monitoring, tracking, analyzing, and reporting of each campaign sent.