- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication).
- Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): XML, JSON, SOAP, Web Services, J2EE Java Programming, MVC Methodology.
- Familiar with Oracle (Weblogic Server, OSB 11g, 12c & SOA BPEL 10g, 12c, Oracle ADF, Jdeveloper) is a point plus.
- Able to work within a teamwork environment.
- Having interpersonal and communication skill - Proactive & Dynamic.
- Participate in some application architecture function.
- Create and review unit and test plans.
- dentifies opportunities to improve testing proces.
- Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- Creates solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.