- Associate or bachelor's degree in legal studies
- Master's degree in law firm management may be beneficial
- Have 3-5 years of experience in the same position
- review the legal risks involved in various business deals and share the same with the management.
- handle various legal matters after understanding the client case.
- offer advice on managing the tender documents.
- review the existing legal cases of the organization and work upon resolving them.
- provide legal advice to the management.
- handle litigation management.
- handle legal case