NETWORK AND DATACENTER CONSULTANT (JUNIOR)
- Bachelor Degree from IT or related field 1-2 Years of Experience as a Network Administrator or Data Center Operation Support and collaborate with Sales team for Design and Architecting solution for Customer
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Effective team player who likes to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Committed and able to cope with tight deadlines and Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Network and Data Center Certification is Optional Fluent in English, other language will be advantages.
- maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network and Server.
- deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active related to network and server equipment in order to ensure smooth operation on Customer Data Center.
- conduction Training for IP (network) and DataCenter (Server, Storage) Skill: Hands-on technical: on Network Administration Having knowledge or experience maintain Medium Network Topology Have good knowledge on Networking Concept.
- Have some experience on Server and Storage.
- Familiarity with Cisco, Juniper and Mikrotik Devices.
- Familiarity with Server IBM / Lenovo / HP / DELL, etc.
- Certification Benefit: - Cisco / Mikrotik Training And Certification - Huawei Training And Certification - CDCP