PROJECT MANAGER (JUNIOR)
• Bachelor Degree from IT or related field.
• Having experience 1 years in project or account management role/ Fresh Graduate Welcome.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Associate or professional level certification in project management will be an advantage
• Have a good communication in English (spoken & written)
• Have good attitude and team oriented.
• Willing to work under pressure and result oriented.
• Define and manage project scope, budget, resources (in-house and/or third parties), schedule and milestones, deliverable, and associated risks.
• Work with clients to manage their expectation and ensure their satisfaction to project delivery processes and results.
• Monitor projects progress and provide regular and timely updates to Company internal project management system.
• Coordinate with sales & consulting team in relevant pre-sales activities such as scoping and proposal creation.