PUBLIC RELATION & MEDIA COMMUNICATION
- 22- 27 years old;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination, and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns;
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases;
- Conducting a press conference;
- Sourcing, managing speaking and partnership opportunities;
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations;
- Analyzing media and market coverage.