- Minimum Diploma Degree from a reputable university, preferably from IT/ Computer Science/Electro with minimum GPA 2,75.
- Are experienced with operating systems (Windows/*NIX) administration.
- Demonstrated a strong analytical and computer/network troubleshooting skills.
- Have some experience or a very high interest in IT security.
- Have a sound understanding of fundamental computer networking (TCP/IP) knowledge Knowledge in SIEM/IDS/IPS/Firewall technologies programming skills and any open source contribution.
- Have good attitude and team oriented.
- Willing to work hard under pressure, shifting, and result oriented.
To involve utilizing a combination of leading commercial and open technologies to identify, classify, and provide first level response to emerging security threats, in order to minimize their impact on our customers' business.