- Min. of 2-years experience in web development area;
- Expertise in the following areas: PHP, Object Oriented Programming, Codeigniter Framework, MySQL, HTML, CSS ;
- Experience with content management systems such as Wordpress, PHPBB, or equivalent;
- Ability to learn and acquire skills for new web-related technologies and concepts;
- Knowledge of content management and collaborative tools for developing and maintaining web content;
- Detail-oriented, good analytic and good problem-solving skill;
- Open minded, have a positive attitude and good team player;
- Security Principles is a must.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development practices;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Create and maintain website documentation;
- Work with web designers to match visual design intent.